GeniSYS Power (formerly Kirk Electrical) has been working with all aspects of overhead and underground power reticulation since we commenced operation in 1990. Although our current LV & HV customers are predominantly in Queensland, our field of operations also includes servicing all parts of the Asia Pacific region. We have the expertise and required accreditation to design and construct underground and overhead electrical reticulation systems from LV urban consumer systems to HV industrial distribution.
GeniSYS Power provides a range of services relating to the design, construction, and maintenance of HV and LV infrastructure.
Our services include:
- Overhead and underground HV & LV infrastructure installation and repairs
- Property poles – CCA hardwood and steel
- Private overhead powerlines and all ancillary equipment including pole mounted sub-stations, isolators, and reclosers
- HV jointing – XLPE and PILC
- Transformer maintenance and efficiency monitoring
- Transformer oil testing and refurbishment
- Thermal imaging of HV/LV infrastructure
- Remote aerial inspection
- Powerline surveying assessment and reporting
- Foundation and pier boring up to 1200m/10m deep
- Non-destructive excavation
- HV switching and coordination
Our clients come from a range of industries including agriculture, mining, manufacturing, property development, and also the government sector.